CIO Office & Roles of CIO
BR. JAMALUDIN BIN IBRAHIM
Chief Information Officer
ROLES OF CIO
- Oversee and advise ICT Governance of the University.
- Oversee the formulation and execution of University ICT Strategic Planning.
- Oversee and advise University ICT investment and budget planning.
- Oversee and advise Key Performance Index of all ICT service providers in the University.
- Oversee and advise University ICT Projects' priority and implementation.
- Inculcate the implementation of ICT best practices.
- Consider and select suitable enabling technologies for the University.
- Ensures Teaching and Learning requirements of the University is adequately supported by the ICT services and technology available in the University.
- Chairman of the UTICTEC.
- Vice-Chairman of the ICT Council.
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Information Technology Division
International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10,
50728 Kuala Lumpur,
+603-6196 4880 / 4881